Bits + Blooms: Thanksgiving Entertaining, Simplified.November 11, 2016
This week, Alice is excited to share some fun entertaining tips from around the web. Whether you're looking for an easy side dish to bring to Friendsgiving or trying to figure out what to do with all the leftover mashed potatoes, we have you covered.
1) With Friendsgiving season upon us, you should be spending your time socializing, not whipping up culinary masterpieces. Show up with a 15 minute Thanksgiving bouquet in one hand and one of these 7 simple dishes from The Everygirl in the other, and you'll have all of your friends wondering how you do it.
2) If you're the one hosting Friendsgiving (or Thanksgiving for that matter), check out Apartment 34's tips for how to set a simple, stylish table.
3) We recently featured this fall inspired pear sangria from Lemon Tree Dwelling on our blog. With only 6 ingredients, you can easily mix up a few pitchers in advance and greet your guests at the door with a comforting fall cocktail.
4) When is it OK to Instagram the dinner spread, and when should you keep your phone tucked away? Emily Post's great-granddaughter Lizzie lays out some party-going etiquette for the modern era.
5) Once everyone has gone home and you've returned your kitchen to its normal state, mess it up again with some of these out-of-the-box leftover ideas from Lonny.