Bits + Blooms: Alice's Favorite Winter Weekend ActivitiesJanuary 26, 2017
At Alice's Table, we have insane start up hours and so it is so important to carve out some time for ourselves. Finding time to get away to rejuvenate is key to being focused at work and at home!
Living in a city comes with its perks of endless events, restaurant openings, and gatherings, but also the need to get away from the hustle and bustle. The winter months in New England have me dreaming of sunny days. Here are a few of my favorite ways to beat the winter weekend chill and make the most out of your hard earned days off!
- While I can't say I don't daydream about my relaxing weekend plans on Friday it is so important to make Fridays productive so that you can enjoy the weekend. The
- As many of you know I am a total art fanatic! The first thing I did when I moved to Boston was join the Museum of Fine Arts Boston and get involved in the gallery community. While I love experiencing art in person, sometimes it is nice to stay cozy by the fire in the winter time. The National Gallery of Art's highly-regarded
- When I need to destress I always turn to the kitchen! I find cooking so relaxing and rejuvenating (minus the cleaning part, but you win some and you lose some) These
- While home organization might not be at the top of your weekend to-do list, we like to think of it more as redecorating. We're hoping to keep things light, bright, and clutter-free
2017. Check out this inspiration on in
- Finally, this week we shared our favorite
nfive minutes to make, it's the perfect excuse to unplug on a Sunday evening before you jump right back into the work week.