Winter #ATFlowerFormula: Fa-la-la Fabulous!December 19, 2016
With the holidays less than a week away, we want to make sure you feel prepped and ready to go, with fresh blooms at the ready. Throughout the month of December we've been sharing ingredients for our Winter #ATFlowerFormula on Instagram, and today our recipe is complete! Fa-la-la Fabulous combines delicate whites with frosted greens and yellows, making this not only one of our Event Hosts' favorites, but the perfect bouquet to ring in the new year!
- 1/2 Ruscus
- 2 Hydrangeas
- 5 Roses
- 2 Spray Roses
- 2 Dusty Millers
- 2 Silver Brunia
- Floral tape
- Rose strippers
- Using clear floral tape, make a tic-tac-toe grid on the mouth of your vase. Fill your vase with water.
- Use pieces of ruscus to green your base.
- Take the leaves off your hydrangeas, cut them to length, and crack the stems.
- Strip your roses and add them in/around your hydrangeas.
- Add the spray roses to your arrangement.
- Fill in any holes you may have with the dusty miller.
- Add the finishing touch to your arrangement by adding silver brunia in any areas that need some extra filler.