Rum and RanunculusSeptember 23, 2015
Last night we had an amazing private event in Chestnut Hill! We created an arrangement around hydrangeas and pink and white ranunculus, all in keeping with our Rum and Ranunculus theme. Try this arrangement at home and switch up the colors! This recipe will work in all sorts of shades.
Below is the flower recipe from last night. For the cocktail recipe, check out tomorrows post on the Honey Pop cocktail we created!
- 2 Hydrangeas
- 2 Ranunculus of one color
- 3 Ranunculus of another color
- 2 Green dianthus
- 1 Hypericum berry
- Start with one hydrangea and work your way outwards.
- Thread ranunculus through the hydrangea for a fantastic look!
- Add in accent stems of dianthus and hypericum berry.
- Join us at our next event for a detailed lesson on flower arranging!