Rose and RosesNovember 11, 2015
Last night we had our second Gilt City exclusive event at Elephant and Castle in Boston. This event was all about roses!! We learned how to select the best roses in a bunch and what the difference is between a garden rose, a spray rose and regular roses. These ladies are ready for any roses we throw at them!
Make sure to check back in tomorrow for our Fall Rose Sangria recipe!!
Check out our Facebook page for more images.
- 1 Succulent
- 2 Green Roses
- 2 Pink Garden Roses
- 4 Pink Roses
- 2 White Spray Roses
- 2 Solidago Asters
- 1 Peach Hypericum Berry
- Start by wiring the succulent. Come to a class to master this skill!
- Set succulent aside for later.
- Start with your largest rose and work your way outwards adding one rose at a time.
- Add accent stems of solidago asters and hypericum berry.
- Thread in succulent.
- Wire to complete.
- Join us at our next event for a detailed lesson on flower arranging!