Red Rose RemedyJanuary 23, 2017
With the season of love sneaking up on us, we love having a festive bouquet in our arsenal. February brings roses galore, and what better way to share the love and celebrate the season than by a hand-arranged bouquet.
Our arrangement consisted of bright pink roses, deep red spray roses, green hydrangeas, green hypericum berries, and variegated pittosporum. The bright colors are so joyful and bring a much needed breath of springtime into the winter!
- 2 Green Hydrangeas
- Variegated Pittosporum
- 4 Roses
- 2 Spray Roses
- Green Hypericum Berries
- Push your floral foam into your vase and make sure that it's well-hydrated.
- Remove the leaves from your hydrangeas and place them into your floral foam to create a base for your arrangement.
- Green the base of your arrangement with variegated pittosporum.
- Carefully strip your roses of leaves and thorns, and add them to your arrangement.
- Fill the remaining gaps in your arrangement with spray roses and hypericum berries.