Flower Friday: Queen of HeartsMarch 11, 2016
Happy Friday, everyone!
For this week's edition of Flower Friday, we are featuring the arrangement we made at our Queen of Hearts event at Vintage Restaurant & Lounge.
We love the contrast of the deep purple lisianthus against the vibrant green of the hydrangeas, and the soft white of the roses.
Come learn how to make an arrangement like this at one of our upcoming events!
- 1/2 bunch of Ruscus
- 2 Green Mini Hydrangeas
- 1 White Orchid
- 5 White Roses
- 2 Purple Lisianthus
- 1 Calla Lily
- 2 Green Hypericum Berry
- Green your base using ruscus.
- Add your hydrangeas to your arrangement - this creates the base structure.
- Prepare your orchid for your arrangement. Learn this skill (and other fun tricks) at an Alice's Table event!
- Strip your roses and place them around your arrangement.
- Snip the laterals off of your lisianthus and place the stems in various points around your roses.
- Add your calla lilly.
- Fill in any gaps in your arrangement using your hypericum berries, and add your orchid for the final touch!