Flower Friday: Bright and TexturalApril 1, 2016
Last night, we hosted Just Add Food: A Dinner Party How-To at Stella in the South End. A huge thank you to the ladies of Sip and Script for collaborating with us on this unique event! Everyone learned how to create a beautiful centerpiece, how to make a cucumber cocktail, and also how to hand-letter menus and place cards.
The arrangement we created is bright and punchy, and its colors are even more accented by the different funky textures used throughout the arrangement. Try not to smile when you look at this beauty - it's impossible!
We'll see you at the Table! xo
- 2 Trick Dianthus
- 4 Cymbidium Orchids
- 5 Yellow Roses
- 2 Pincushion Protea
- Variegated Pittosporum
- Wax Flower
- Green your base using ruscus.
- Create a base floral structure in your arrangement using trick dianthus.
- Prepare your orchids for the arrangement - learn how to do this at one of our events! Set the orchids aside for later.
- Strip your roses and place them in your arrangement.
- Add your pincushion protea and your orchids.
- Fill in any gaps in your arrangement using variegated pittosporum and wax flower.