Blooming Boston BloggersJanuary 27, 2016
It's been a week since we moved in, and we have been loving our pop-up shop at The Street Chestnut Hill! We've been selling flowers by the stem, taking Valentine's Day pre-orders, and last night, we hosted our first event at the shop!
At the event, we hosted a group of Boston Bloggers to create a beautiful arrangement with hydrangeas, roses, and calla lilies. It was a nice reminder of springtime and warmer days to come while we're in the midst of another New England winter. Everyone's arrangements turned out picture-perfect - we loved meeting all the bloggers and are looking forward to reading their posts about the event!
I've shared the flower recipe for you below – more events and recipes to come this week!
- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 White Hydrangeas
- 2 Calla Lilies
- 4 Garden Roses
- 2 Antique Pink Spray Rose
- 1 Silver Brunia
- 1 Wax Flower
- Place your oasis foam into your vase, then hydrate with water.
- Green the base of your arrangement with Seeded Eucalyptus. For this arrangement, create a collar around the base.
- Add the hydrangeas in the center of your vase at opposite angles.
- Add your calla lilies - be gentle! The stems are easily crushed!
- Place your garden roses in any remaining large gaps.
- Fill in with spray roses - make sure there are no holes!
- For an added touch, place brunia and wax flower in scattered points of interest around your arrangement.