A typical day for a Business Development Associate might include:
- Optimizing an (infinite!) sales pipeline for booking flower-filled, creative events.
- Developing new sales leads from a targeted, regional approach.
- Creating hundreds of unique events to showcase specific (restaurant, corporate, etc.) partners.
- Acquiring new Alice’s Table Execs through video conference calls.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are a numbers-driven sales person that has a keen knack for creativity.
- Jump out of bed in the morning to hit sales targets out of the park.
- Think on your feet and find the good - even in a possible “no” situation.
- Communicate clearly and eloquently with a client-first approach.
- Take delight in going the extra mile for a client (super-powers welcome!).
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative (and fun!) team that always pushes the envelope.
This job was made for you if you:
- 2+ years in sales/business development role
- Are a College graduate, based in the Boston area.
- Have Salesforce experience.
- Want to join a fast-paced startup that empowers women all over the US.
To be considered for this position, show us your client experience - traditional or not. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.