A typical day for an Event Operations Coordinator might include:
- Managing special event projects, everything from driving Event Exec motivation to streamlining the events process
- Providing our incredible customers with an Alice’s Table experience they will tell their friends about---You are the face of Alice’s Table!
- Analyze event metrics (using Salesforce) to identify opportunities to meet and expand upon company goals
- Process daily event requests as submitted by Event Execs. This will include reviewing event logistics, ensuring events are on-brand, sending contracts to event hosts and communicating the status of events with the team
This job might be for you if you:
- Are able to think quickly on your feet and work closely with others to solve problems as they arise
- Enjoy exploring the operational aspects of internal systems and seek to deliver consistent improvement to support your team
- Are able to provide an exceptional customer experience with a smile on your face for all event inquiries
This job was made for you if:
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- You are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience
- You are data-driven and have prior Salesforce experience
- Are Boston-based
To be considered for this position, show us your client and operations experience - traditional or not. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to email@example.com.