Responsibilities for the Chief of Staff include:
- You will learn first hand what it takes to run a rapidly scaling business and be a key decision maker at the table.
- Everything from building strategies to communicating with investors to paying bills will be within your wheelhouse.
- You will manage team projects and ensure project goals are met in a clear and timely manner.
- You will manage the CEOs calendar, inbox and daily to quarterly priorities.
- No task is too big or too small for this role, after all the life of a startup CEO encompasses everything from ordering pens to inking the deal for a national partnership.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are looking to run your own business one day and want to see what it is all about!
- Thrive in ambiguity, you’re highly organized, detail-oriented and are passionate about designing and implementing processes to keep everyone on track and grow a national brand.
- Embody strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- Have proven experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-pace.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercise a high degree of maturity, discretion, and integrity, especially as this role frequently requires handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- You have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description.
This job was made for you if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.