A typical day for an inside sales member might include:
- Creating a fun new event to showcase an arrangement and partner.
- Explaining how Alice’s Table works to a new venue partner.
- Working with a corporation to develop an exciting employee appreciation event.
- Building lists for target cities and reaching out to unique venues to hit event sales goals.
This job might be for you if you:
- Think on your feet and find the good - even in a possible “no” situation.
- Communicate clearly and eloquently with a client-first approach.
- Enjoy bringing people together for a unique experience.
- Like to listen and pay attention to details.
- Take delight in going the extra mile for a client.
- Enjoy being part of a team that sees the bigger picture.
This job was made for you if you:
- 2+ years in sales/business development role
- Are a College graduate.
- Are Boston-based.
- Have Salesforce experience.
To be considered for this position, show us your client experience - traditional or not. Here at Alice’s Table, we have a former Geoscientist and a project manager. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to email@example.com.