He/She will work with a nimble team and cross-functionally with customer care and experiences teams to enhance our social storytelling and drive awareness/traffic. With digital savviness, keen attention to detail, and consumer centric mindset, the ideal candidate is someone who lives and breathes the digital world and wants to make a meaningful impact for a growing start-up.
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
- Manage and own Community Management, engaging with followers on our @alicestable social accounts
- Commit a large portion of your time to amplify our social presence. Through creating unique content and UGC, help grow our following and engagement.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and identify opportunities to enhance our existing channels and how to approach new channels with a test and learn mentality.
- Publish content on social media channels and work with Head of Marketing on scheduling content and reviewing strategy
- Assist with compilation of monthly analytics reports to measure content performance, reach and growth goals
- Assist with other areas of marketing as needed (PR, Influencer and Media)
This job might be for you if you:
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels with specific experience in creating Instagram and Pinterest content
- Passionate about building brands through storytelling and being on the cusp of the ever-changing social media landscape.
- Strong organizational skills and entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind and collaborative work style.
- Self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to test, learn, and adapt quickly.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Canva a plus
- Experience with video editing a plus
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program with a marketing-focused degree.
- Ability to work up to 20 hours/week June-August with potential to continue part-time in the Fall.
To be considered for this position, show us your experience - traditional or not. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com