- Own and drive the sales strategy to sell our event offerings to organizations, businesses, and conferences.
- Build, iterate and optimize the people, systems and infrastructure to support the long-term goals. Attract and retain great team members.
- Provide inspiring leadership to the sales team to achieve aggressive monthly sales targets through inbound, outbound, and creative outreach strategies.
- Achieve your own monthly sales targets, while also motivating the team to do the same.
- Continue to optimize Salesforce to drive performance, management and reporting.
- Hone the sales funnel from lead to booking to rebooking.
- Further refine the sales cycle taking into account the inherent seasonality.
- Craft meaningful and lasting relationships across channel sales partners.
- Partner with Marketing to develop effective sales tools and drive inbound leads.
- Partner with the Supply and Experiences to forecast an accurate product mix and host coverage.
- Optimize the partnership with 1-800-Flowers to further drive inbound traffic.
Experiences & Competencies
- Have 7+ years of experience in sales with a proven track record.
- Experience managing B2B sales process end-to-end from inbound/outbound lead generation through negotiation to close.
- Experience leading and motivating teams to deliver goals and go the extra mile to delight the client.
- Communicate clearly and eloquently with a client-first approach. Strong written, presentation, and verbal skills needed to be successful.
- Ability to think on your feet and find the good even in a possible “no” situation.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing the work and driving results.
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind and collaborative work style.
- Have strong Salesforce experience, including sales-performance reporting.
This opportunity is remote and can HQ from any location.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.