A Typical Day for an Operations Coordinator might include:
- Managing Alice’s Table events from conception to completion. This includes, but is not limited to, sending contracts, managing events on the Alice’s Table website, logistic management, and ordering kits for our guests for all events.
- Managing event capacities to ensure sales targets are met.
- Working on projects to expand and achieve company goals.
This job might be for you if you:
- Think on your feet in time sensitive situations in order to execute decisions to ensure exceptional results.
- Enjoy exploring the operational aspects of internal systems and seek to deliver consistent improvement to support your team.
- Have extreme attention to detail and are highly organized to ensure events are on-brand and executed on-time.
- Can successfully manage more than 100 on-going projects with varying deliverables and timelines.
This job was made for you if you:
- Love event management.
- Have exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Rise to the occasion and take risks.
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats to assist team members with daily tasks and/or long-term projects.
To be considered for this position, show us your experience - traditional or not. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this position is office based in Boston, MA (currently remote due to COVID-19).