The ideal candidate is someone who thrives around data and is extremely comfortable working with spreadsheets. This skill set will ensure you can work efficiently on daily operational tasks as well as dive into the data to initiate bigger-picture, strategic initiatives that support the company’s rapid growth.
The Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally with all departments at Alice’s Table. Due to the fast-paced, high-growth environment, you will be expected to wear multiple hats on any given day and be willing to roll up your sleeves to jump in anywhere to ensure team success. Ability to multitask and both successfully manage set daily tasks as well be proactive with longer-term initiatives is key in this role.
Key daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Placing a high volume of event orders with our partners
- Tracking orders to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Managing pre-event logistics, such as setting up links for our virtual events
- Invoice reconciliation and talent payment management
- Managing event supply levels to ensure sales inventory is maintained
- Analyzing performance against key KPIs: drawing business insights from the KPI statistics and help managers make key decisions based on the information
- Passion for exploring the operational aspects of internal systems and seeking to deliver consistent improvement to support our thousands of events from a logistical perspective
- Being extremely detail-oriented and highly-organized to successfully manage more than 100 on-going events with varying deliverables and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in an operations management and/or analysis role (such as, Logistics Operations, Business Operations, or Financial Analyst)
- Strong understanding of how to leverage data to present findings and analysis to leadership
- Experience working with high level and detailed financial models
- Demonstrated experience with Excel
- Thrives in an environment with new challenges and has the desire to build meaningful solutions amidst ambiguity
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.