- Develop and execute acquisition marketing strategy to drive ticket sales for Alice’s Table events nationwide & recruit Execs to organize events for Alice’s Table
- Manage & continually optimize all paid channels, including paid social, paid search, affiliate as well as find new channels that can drive growth
- Identify & test unpaid channels, such as referral programs, influencers, editorial placements, partners, etc.
- Develop and execute testing across channels, audiences, messages, and creative to identify the optimal approach to reach Alice’s Table goals
- Manage development of creative assets needed for advertising by writing creative briefs & overseeing internal production or contracting with external freelancers
- Report weekly and monthly on KPIs and progress towards sales goals
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts for budget and customer acquisition
- Manage acquisition marketing budget
- Develop overall content strategy & calendar for consumer marketing across all channels including email, social media, content, and other channels as needed
- Manage junior team members or external freelancers to design and execute emails aligned with this calendar
- Manage junior team members to execute social media and blog posts aligned with the strategy
- Define KPIs and manage team to provide campaign and monthly reporting to management
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with at least 2 years running paid social or paid search campaigns. Email program management a plus.
- Data driven with a test and learn mindset
- Deep understanding of acquisition metrics including CAC, LTV, ROAS, CPL, etc.
- Ability to plan strategically, while staying on top of tactical execution
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience forecasting revenue and consumer acquisition metrics
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Ad Words, and affiliate platforms
- Technical mindset and can figure out tools like Google Analytics, email service providers, placing pixels, etc.
- Experience managing junior marketing team members preferred
To be considered for this position, show us your marketing experience - traditional or not. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.