A Typical Day for a Marketing Lead might include:
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Oversee all social media platforms from ideation to content creation to implementation, and reporting. You’ll work to increase Alice’s Table’s social presence, fan base, and engagement on social networks, events, and partner collaborations.
- CONTENT: Create year-long editorial calendar across all points of content production: email, blog, and collections. Continuously collaborate with all departments on campaign planning and strategies, to ensure all company initiatives are represented properly across the appropriate channels.
- EMAIL: Based on the email strategy and calendar, develop the content (written and images) for email campaigns. Assist in the design, creation, and scheduling of emails. Provide campaign and monthly reporting on email campaigns.
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM: Own the affiliate programs, including affiliate recruitment, network management, reporting, and analysis. Develop a strategy for all aspects of the affiliate program including partner recruitment, competitive monitoring, promotional strategy, and partner engagement tactics.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Manage and execute a comprehensive PR strategy including but not limited to, weekly pitches, follow-up, and outreach to achieve monthly PR goals. Continuously research relevant press opportunities for product placement and editorial storytelling. Draft public relations materials including press releases, fact sheets’ and media documents as directed.
- CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to design and implement creative initiatives that align with monthly strategies, including giveaways and influencer partnerships. Innovate, identify and adopt new strategies and opportunities to drive continuous growth with the Alice’s Table brand at the forefront.
This job might be for you if you:
- Can work effectively in a team environment and produce quality work under pressure.
- Graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, photo or video editing software a plus.
- Skills working in an Email Service Provider such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, or Constant Contact a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling, consistent content – either in a marketing role for a brand or on your personal social media.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description.
This job was made for you if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Have 3+ years of demonstrated success in a marketing role.
- Are Boston-based
To be considered for this position, show us your marketing experience - traditional or not. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.