A typical day for a Marketing Intern might include:
- Social Media: Curate posts and social copy, scheduling posts, and staying on top of trends, with a focus on the Alice’s Table aesthetic.
- PR: Weekly media outreach to national bloggers, editors, and reporters for content syndication, print placements, and online placements.
- Content: Write and source fun and unique blog content, in accordance with the monthly content calendar and marketing strategy.
- Creative: Creation of branded photo & video content for national distribution. As well as, assisting with photoshoots, from scheduling to staging and styling.
This job might be for you if you:
- Work well within a team and independently on projects.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to multitask.
- Are eager to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Work smart, are data-driven and results-oriented.
- Have moderate Adobe Suite & graphic design experience.
This job was made for you if:
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- You are working toward a degree in or are insanely passionate about marketing.
- You are Boston-based and are available to commit 10+ hours a week in our Back Bay office.
What we offer:
- We are a startup, so you will have a big role-but don’t worry-we will coach you along the way!
- We will provide a formal letter of reference if needed-highlighting your contributions and accomplishments throughout your internship
- A competitive hourly wage
To be considered for this position, show us your marketing experience - traditional or not. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.