- Create and manage social media postings.
- Perform social listening and engage with active users.
- Write fun and unique blog content.
- Contact and engage guest bloggers and media.
- Work on analytics projects to improve blog content and strategy.
- Assist with photoshoots, from scheduling to staging and styling.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Able to commit to 10+ hours a week.
- Have fantastic writing and communication skills.
- Well versed in social media marketing techniques, Hootsuite experience a plus.
- Understanding of the industry and our business' mission
What we offer
- We are a startup, so you will have a big role - but don't worry! We will coach you along the way.
- Flexible scheduling
- Formal letter of reference highlighting your contributions and accomplishments throughout the term (3 months).
- Our startup is growing and the top performing interns will receive offers for paid part-time or full-time positions.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com