Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager include:
- STRATEGY: Developing and executing targeted and proactive cross-channel communications and media strategies to meet primary marketing goals.
- BRAND: Managing organization-wide brand strategy implementation: refine and track brand success metrics and the integration across all communications. Oversee creative development and contribute to visual and copy direction.
- DIGITAL: Establishing benchmarks, to then develop and execute a metrics-driven digital marketing and social media strategy—increasing our followers, reach and engagement. Proven success in creating, managing and measuring innovative digital/media campaigns, including paid, owned and earned programs.
- ANALYSIS: Analyzing performance of campaigns, identifying areas of growth and how metrics pair with organizational goals.
- MANAGE: Monitoring and working within growing national marketing budget. Work alongside a high performing team, providing supervision and support to direct reports, while being a hands-on contributor. Coordinating consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
This might be for you if you:
- Think with your right and left brain - you are numbers focused, but strive to create beautifully crafted products.
- Embody great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Have proven experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
- Embody strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- You excel at presenting ideas, concepts and programs both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description.
This job was made for you if you:
- Have 5+ years of demonstrated success, including senior level responsibility in startup and/or consumer brand environment.
- Excel at Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Are Boston-based.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.