- Flexibility to commit to teaching 5-10 events per month or as needed
- General availability in the late afternoons and evenings (including some weekends)
- Dedicated space to teach classes while standing without interruption
- Active participation in training sessions to prepare for teaching classes, as well as self-motivation to continue growing as a subject matter expert
- Participation in pre-event client calls when necessary
- Familiarity with Zoom and other platforms or strong willingness to learn and master
- Formal knowledge/practical experience in culinary arts or floral a plus but not a requirement
- Openness to continual feedback sessions and quarterly evaluations
- Commitment to constantly honing the flow of your classes to maximize guest engagement, satisfaction, and overall experience.
- Understanding about and flexibility with the nuances and nature of live, virtual events
- Willingness to adhere to company standards around specific dress code and on-brand image for all virtual events.
- Adherence to an Alice’s Table-approved background when teaching all classes
- A professional presence that translates well over video to captivate and engage audiences of all sizes.
- Ability to think on the fly/adjust naturally and confidently if something doesn't go according to plan.
- Social media following in the lifestyle space a plus!
- Must be based in the United States
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.