Additional Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Flexibility to commit to teaching 5-10 events per month or as needed during the evenings (including weekends)
- Participation on pre-event client calls when necessary
- Active participation in training sessions to prepare for teaching classes, as well as self-motivation to learn as much as possible about the wine and cheese worlds
- Openness to feedback sessions and commitment to constantly honing the flow of the class to maximize guest engagement and satisfaction
- Willingness to adhere to company standards around dress code and background when teaching classes
- A professional presence that translates well over video to captivate and engage large audiences
- Ability to think on the fly/adjust naturally and confidently if something doesn't go according to plan
- Passion and knowledge about wines and cheeses
- Social media following in the lifestyle space a plus!
- Must be based in the United States. Boston area location preferred but not required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.