Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the Customer Success Associate is regularly the first interaction a customer has with Alice’s Table, so it is essential that they are committed to providing a professional, positive, and memorable experience. We genuinely enjoy surprising our customers - and they like it too.
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
- Provide exceptional assistance and solutions to our customers through incoming support requests including order management, shipping logistics, and product inquiries via phone and email. This requires keen attention to detail and the ability to efficiently partner with other departments to escalate issues.
- Act as a true advocate for our customers by providing them with an on-brand tone and empathetic support, putting their needs first before any other tasks or special projects. He/She will pride themselves on going above and beyond to meet customer expectations, and push themselves to take it to the next level in every interaction.
- Educate our customers on our brand and experience seamlessly through various methods of communication. This will be fostered through constant collaboration with the marketing, sales, and experiences teams, as we launch new products and experiences.
- Monitor trends and inefficiencies to improve the way we support our customers. Partner with the Head of Customer Experience to implement best practices and processes to retain, improve and facilitate relationships.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in retail or customer service. eCommerce experience a plus.
- Have experience using a point of sale system, are tech-savvy, and can quickly learn how to use new systems.
- Are self-motivated, empathetic, passionate about supporting customers, and a team player even in stressful situations, pivoting easily based on business needs.
- Push yourself to think from a customer perspective and ensure their experience with us is a successful one.
- Possess superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Are highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description. You have an entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind and a collaborative work style.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- West Coast (Pacific Time) based.
- Have availability at night/on weekends/during holidays.
To be considered for this position, show us your experience - traditional or not. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com