If you are interested in supporting a CEO and want to have the opportunity to own exciting projects, this is the right job for you! The sky is the limit!
The Executive Assistant role is part-time with a commitment of 15-20 hours per week. This is perfect for anyone needing flexible part-time working arrangements.
- Utilize Asana for project management to ensure all projects are on track and manage the CEO's to-dos across all functions of the organization.
- Assist the CEO in crafting reports for investors and stakeholders, build presentation decks, and write articles for publications on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain and bolster all personal social media platforms for the CEO.
- Support in organizing company-level activities, strategy sessions, and internal events
- Help determine ways to improve communication and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and help roll out process adjustments.
- Manage the CEO's calendar and assist with any meeting preparation when necessary. When needed, attend meetings to take detailed meeting notes and assist with follow-up.
This job is meant for you if:
- You can work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- You can multitask, prioritize, and produce quality work under tight deadlines.
- You have demonstrated the ability to create compelling, consistent content – either in a previous role or on your personal social media accounts
- You have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You can handle confidential information with discretion.
- You have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role supporting CEO or senior-level executive.
- Candidate must be based in the Boston area.
- Comfortable using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and familiarity with Asana a plus.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.