A typical day for a person in this role might include:
- Providing our customers with an Alice’s Table experience they will tell their friends about---You are the face of Alice’s Table!
- Field customer inquiries via email and phone.
- Manage operational items for our remote sales force.
- Process supply orders that are submitted from Event Execs. This will include supplies for specific events (i.e. vases, florals).
- Process daily event requests as submitted by Event Execs. This will include reviewing event logistics, ensuring events are on-brand, sending contracts to event hosts and communicating the status of events with the team.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are able to think quickly on your feet and work closely with others to solve problems as they arise
- Enjoy exploring the operational aspects of internal systems and seek to deliver consistent improvement to support your team.
- Are able to provide an exceptional customer experience with a smile on your face for all event inquiries.
This job is made for you if:
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- You are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience
If you are qualified for this position please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note this position can be either office based in Boston, MA or remote.