A typical day for an Event Operations Coordinator might include:
- Managing special event projects, everything from driving Event Exec motivation to streamlining the events process
- Providing our incredible customers with an Alice’s Table experience they will tell their friends about---You are the face of Alice’s Table!
- Analyze event metrics (using Salesforce) to identify opportunities to meet and expand upon company goals
- Process daily event requests as submitted by Event Execs. This will include reviewing event logistics, ensuring events are on-brand, sending contracts to event hosts and communicating the status of events with the team
This job might be for you if you:
- Are able to think quickly on your feet and work closely with others to solve problems as they arise
- Enjoy exploring the operational aspects of internal systems and seek to deliver consistent improvement to support your team
- Are able to provide an exceptional customer experience with a smile on your face for all event inquiries
This job was made for you if:
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- You are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience
- You are data driven and have prior Salesforce experience
Please note this position is office based in Boston, MA.
To be considered for this position, show us your client and operations experience - traditional or not. Here at Alice’s Table, we have a former Geoscientist and a project manager. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.