A typical day for an Event Sales Coordinator might include:
- Coaching Alice’s Table entrepreneurs and motivating them towards success.
- Managing Alice’s Table events from conception to completion. This includes but is not limited to sending contracts, managing events on the Alice’s Table website and ordering supplies for events.
- Training and managing of new entrepreneurs to ensure monthly goals are met.
- Working on projects to expand and achieve company goals.
This job might be for you if you:
- Think on your feet in time sensitive situations. You remaining calm, cool and collected when talking to/working with customers.
- Communicate clearly and eloquently with a client-first approach.
- Have extreme attention to detail and are highly organized.
- Can successfully manage more than 100 on-going projects with varying deliverables and timelines.
This job was made for you if you:
- Love project management.
- Have exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Rise to the occasion and take risks.
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats to assist team members with daily tasks and/or long-term projects.
- Have Salesforce experience.
- Are Boston-based.
To be considered for this position, show us your client experience - traditional or not. Here at Alice’s Table, we have a former Geoscientist and a project manager. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.