A Typical Day for a Event Success Associate might include:
Client Relations: Act as the main strategic partner throughout the event process for our private event clients by providing ongoing communication and operational support. Nurture long-term relationships with clients and work with the sales team to identify opportunities for further sales within clients.
Customer Inquiries: Provide assistance to customers with incoming support requests including shipping, transfers, and product inquiries via phone and email. Track incoming support issues for escalation to other teams as appropriate. Tickets and the needs of the customer are the main priority and duty of the customer side of this role.
Represent Alice’s Table Culture: Be a true advocate for our customers and clients by providing them with a pleasant tone, and empathetic support, putting their needs first before any other tasks or special projects. Go above and beyond meeting customer and client expectations and always pushing yourself to take it to the next-level in every interaction.
Elevate Customer Experience: Continually monitor trends and inefficiencies to improve the way we support our clients and customers. Implement best practices and processes to maintain and improve relationships. We genuinely enjoy surprising our clients and customers - and they like it too.
This job might be for you if:
- Are self-motivated, empathetic, passionate about supporting our clients, and a team player even in stressful situations, pivoting easily based on business needs.
- Are highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Are tech-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
- Are always willing to push yourself to think from a client perspective and ensure their experience with us is a successful one.
- Have experience working in salesforce.
- Have a can-do attitude where nothing is outside of your job description.
This job was made for you if:
- Have 2+ years of demonstrated success in a client-facing role
- Have availability at night/on weekends/during holidays
To be considered for this position, show us your client experience - traditional or not. Show us where you picked up your superhuman client powers! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.