- Own + manage the entire customer experience for a new product offering.
- Work closely with the team to determine product mix and hone offerings
- Identify + recruit talent for workshop instruction.
- Draw an overall training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Manage a team of talent: training and orientation, scheduling, performance review.
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Actively coach and enhance representative's skills, performance, and quality of work.
- Proven track record of providing branded experiences.
- Proven success in managing teams.
- Proven ability to develop processes.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, virtual, etc).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
To be considered for this position, show us your experience - traditional or not. Show us where you picked up your superhuman powers! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.