Sparkling Pear and Cranberry CocktailNovember 18, 2016
With Thanksgiving menu planning in full swing, we're sharing a festive cocktail that will take you under 20 minutes to make, and is sure to delight your holiday guests!
Recipe courtesy of Martha Stewart.
- 2 tablespoons dry cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic pear nectar
- 32 ounces Moscato d'Asti wine
- 8 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Put cranberries in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons warm water. Soak until cool, about 15 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and refrigerate until serving.
- Divide pear nectar evenly among eight tall champagne glasses. Add cranberries, and then gently pour the Moscato d'Asti into the glasses. Garnish each with a rosemary sprig.