Love Me, Love Me NotFebruary 21, 2016
We had a great time at BRIO Tuscan Grille this weekend at our Love Me, Love Me Not event! We explored unique greenery techniques and made a gorgeous arrangement with elegant orchids and roses.
Our water-based arrangements included orchids, roses, dusty miller, brunia, and seeded eucalyptus. I hope everyone loves this arrangement as much as I do!
- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 Long Leaves
- 2 White and Pink Orchids
- 5 Pink Roses
- 4 Dusty Miller
- 3 Silver Brunia
- Using clear floral tape, create a tic-tac-toe grid on the mouth of your vase. Fill your vase with water.
- Snip your stems of seeded eucalyptus into shorter stems, and place them in your vase to create a green base.
- Prepare your orchids for placement in the arrangement by sticking the stem into a bud tube full of water. Tape the tube to a wooden dowel using floral tape. Set the orchids aside for later.
- Staple your long leaves into loops and place them into your vase.
- Strip and place your roses in your arrangement.
- Fill in your arrangement with leaves of dusty miller.
- Choose a focal point in your arrangement and place orchids.
- Use silver brunia to fill any remaining holes and add a bit of texture to your arrangement.