Flower Friday: Funky FuschiaMarch 18, 2016
The weekend is finally here! Even better - this is the last weekend of winter. The first day of spring is on Tuesday and we couldn't be happier!
For this week's edition of Flower Friday, we are featuring the arrangement we made at one of our private events. If you've got a group of 10 or more, we'll come to you!
This arrangement has a Dr. Seuss feeling to it - we love how fun trick dianthus is! The bright greens and pinky purples make for a super-funky bouquet that has a definitely "wow" factor.
Come learn how to make an arrangement like this at one of our upcoming events!
- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 Trick Dianthus
- 2 Purple Orchids
- 5 Fuschia Roses
- 1 White Spray Rose
- 3 Green Hypericum Berry
- Green your base using seeded eucalyptus.
- Create more structure in your arrangement using trick dianthus.
- Prepare your orchid for your arrangement. Learn this skill (and other fun tricks) at an Alice's Table event!
- Strip your roses and place them around your arrangement.
- Snip the laterals off of your spray rose and place the stems in various points around your roses.
- Fill in any gaps in your arrangement using your hypericum berries, and add your orchid for the final touch!