Apple Cider MargaritasOctober 26, 2016
While your Pinterest may be filled with Halloween punch and witches brew, we're making a classic drink with a twist to celebrate the holiday; an apple cider margarita. Whether you're choosing a cozy night in or a fall fiesta, this perfectly spiced drink is too good not try during Halloween weekend.
Recipe courtesy of How Sweet It Is.
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- Orange segments and apple slices
- Cinnamon, cane sugar, and coarse sugar for glass rimming
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim.
- Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!